Sunday, January 24, 2010

Ism #9

Saturday was a busy but relaxing day. After housework, Aidan's basketball game, and a satisfying meal of broccoli cheese soup, we sat around as a family in front of the fire. Sean and Asa wrestled and tickled each other on the floor, so much so that Asa giggled and farted at the same time, at one point on his dad's head.

"Eww, you farted in my ear." Sean cried, "I can smell it with my ear."

Whereby I then snorted, "Well at least your ears are good for one thing."

At some point, Asa managed to get his short little arms around Sean's neck and yelled, "Can you feel the pain?!"

Sean was also contributing to the fart-fest, trying to blame them on Asa.

"That wasn't me." yelled Asa.

"Bet it was." said Sean. "Smell my butt and you'll see."

Ass smelled the butt and we haven't seen him since. ;}

No comments:

Post a Comment